We ask that all who are presenting at this year's conference carefully read over the following guidelines to ensure that the panels run smoothly for both the presenters and their audiences. Thank you in advance.
- Each presenter (excluding keynote speakers) will have 15 minutes for their presentation followed by 15 minutes for questions and answers for the panel.
- Each panel is scheduled for 1.5 hours, with between 3-5 presentations in each panel. Most panels will have 4 presentations.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to load presentations and familiarize yourself with the room and equipment.
- Each room will have a PC computer which presentations can be loaded onto. Please bring your presentation on a USB stick.
- Each room will also include a projector, microphone, and internet access.
- Cables to connect personal laptops to the projector will be available.
- MAC USERS: please ensure that presentations are PC compatible OR bring your VGA adapter to connect directly to the projector from your MAC.
- There will be no discussants for the panels, only chairs.
- Formal conference papers are not required, only presentations.
- Please print presentation notes and any other conference and travel material ahead of time as there are no printing facilities available at the conference venue.