We ask presenters to please carefully read over the following guidelines to ensure that panels run smoothly for both presenters and their audiences. Thank you in advance.
- Each presenter (excluding keynote speakers) will have 15 minutes for their presentation followed by 10 minutes for questions and answers for the panel.
- Each panel is scheduled for 75 minutes, with between 3-5 presentations in each panel. Most panels will have 4 presentations.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to load presentations and familiarize yourself with the room and equipment.
- Each room will have a PC computer which presentations can be loaded onto. Please bring your presentation on a USB stick.
- Each room will also include a projector, microphone, and internet access. Be sure to pick up your Wifi access code at registration.
- Cables to connect personal laptops to the projector will be available.
- MAC USERS: please ensure that presentations are PC compatible OR bring your VGA adapter to connect directly to the projector from your MAC.
- There will be no discussants for the panels, only chairs.
- Formal conference papers are not required, only presentations.
- Please print presentation notes and any other conference and travel material ahead of time as there are no printing facilities available at the conference venue.